Patch Notes For 5.2 Jan 16, 2019 18:09:12 GMT
Post by Alexander Voss on Jan 16, 2019 18:09:12 GMT
PATCH 5.2 NOTES!
- We've instituted a system for actions that plays a bit closer to the original feel of Dragon Ball Z, as well as making agility based builds a bit more viable (and punishing those who haven't put in enough to their agility!) The number of actions per battle will start at 6, and then can increase depending on how much faster you are than your opponent. See the new rules here!
- Major changes made to the way battles are initiated: Jumping someone for a Rare Item or having a large amount of Zeni is no longer an option, but in its place is a system that allows people to set their Battle Status, and how they want to appear for battles! Check it all out here!
- Items clarified a bit to the effect that you can only have 1 of each type of item prepared.
- T0's All Updated, and some new Techs added. See them here!
- All approved custom techs have been added to the tech shop under the "Custom Tech" tab.
- Spar gains adjusted to no longer have a winner and loser.
- A new type of battle has appeared! KO Battles still use stats as a normal Death Battle would, but do not carry a risk of death. Zenkai does not apply for these battles, but you can now safely fight without needing to worry about dying! Furthermore, Death Battles will probably result in death for the loser, so tread lightly, friends!
- Hera has been completely refitted with new quests! See them here!
- A huge host of Unique items have been added across the universe. See them here!
- The Space Jail has been changed to something a bit more canon. I give you: The Prison Planet
- Several Epic-level rewards have received a change as well, due to either very low, or in some cases, very high power.
- Universal Gems currently removed until they can be updated for a new format!
Death and Threads:
- We've got some new rules regarding how your threads work while dead. See them here!
- Afterlife clarified given the fact that it honestly made very little sense before. Sorry for the confusion between what was written and the staff's word on it!
- New method for 'Searching' implemented, if looking for something purposefully hidden (such as a character, a planet, and so forth). Note this does not affect Dragon Balls or Uniques!
- Clarifications on what happens when you're in a thread with two (or more) of your own characters. See them here!
- Cyborg & Energy Dependent Androids no longer receive all 3 of the racial traits offered to them. Instead they have to pick two out of the three. All members who fall into this category must make the necessary decision/changes in their following updates.
- Transformation costs clarified slightly.
- Majin's Elasticity trait dropped from 50% to 15% Damage Reduction.